Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mass Effect 3 - Modded Formal Outfit Alpha Version WIP

I'm attempting to make a new dress for Shepard because I don't like at all the dress from ME 3, I love the ported dress from ME 2 but the arms and legs looks a bit weird in ME 3 so I will try to make my own dress :D!

http://kurauamami.deviantart.com/art/Mass-Effect-3-Modded-Formal-Outfit-Alpha-Version-412539448

 I've to do the complete UVW Map so the dress and the boots aren't textured yet, only recolored in 3Ds Max and I can't pose her because I still have to make the bones and fix all issues with the mesh.

This has a lot of work so it will take me a lot of time to finish be patient :P .

-  Bracelet, earrings, belt from Sims 3.
- Winged Heart Necklace from MoogleOutFitters ( I haven't been able to find one nice heart necklace from Sims 3 so I picked that one there).
- Dress and boots from Mass Effect 3 mixing outfits.
- Hair from Sims 3 by Cazy and already ported to ME3 by Kani Hime

No comments:

Post a Comment