Wednesday 27 November 2013

Mass Effect 3 - Modded Casual Outfit N7 Shirt

After some weeks of work here is a new mod for the game almost finished, a shirt for Maleshep and Femshep based on the original N7 Shirt design from Bioware.
I used the naked body mesh from Maleshep and Femshep for the shirt and added sleeves, I didn't like how it looks without sleeves because the shirt is "painted" on the body and sleeves adds some depth to the shirt.

Some of you told me that I should upload this so I'll upload the files in one day or two after fix some issues with the mesh :). And now after this mod I'm going to finish the Modded Formal Outfit finally!.

Things used:
- Shepard's upper naked body + Pants from alliance navy + Dogtags from James extracted from the game by me with Umodel and made it in 3Ds Max.
- Shirt texture by me based on the original N7 Shirt from Bioware.
- Promoshot rendered in 3Ds Max.

Need to fix before the release:
- Some clipping on the neck in both versions.
- Adjust the normal map.
- Some clipping on the sleeves in both versions.
- Male Shepard's dogtags needs to be a bit larger.
- Adjust the shirt's texture on Maleshep (female version is more defined).

Screenshots In-Game:

And that's all :P.

2 comments:

  1. Blogspot isn't as "social" as dA, but I'll comment here anyways. I just saw the update on this and holy damn, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I haven't seen the commentary till today, I'm a bit lost with the blog because I never had one before. Thank you :)!

      Delete